- Who are Stoned Crystals
- Stoned Crystals is the Australia’s first Natural Crystal Decor Line. A fresh and modern take on crystals that help you to instil positive energies into oneself and Zen into the spaces around you. Our vision is to start a Crystal Revolution and bring the wisdom and tradition of crystals into the Modern World by translating their spiritual history into a wellness and lifestyle message for the Home and Workspace.
- How do crystals work?
- At an atomic level, our universe is in a constant state of vibration. Crystals are extremely good at holding a stable vibration due to their crystalline lattice structure. We, on the other hand are a very complex mix of vibrations that can easily be disturbed and become unbalanced which makes us sick and unwell. All kinds of things can affect our vibration, from external influences such as electromagnetic and geopathic stress, to internal ones such as constant negative thought patterns and suppressing emotions.
Crystals emit steady vibrations that help to create Balance within oneself and Zen into the spaces around us. It is for this reason that for thousands of years crystals have been used for their healing properties.
- What do I do with my crystals?
- CLEANSE, CHARGE and ACTIVATE.
Crystals are just like us. In order to function at our optimal vibration we need to take care of ourselves. It is important that your crystals are cleansed, charged and activated. To find out more about this process <click here>
- Where do I put my crystals?
- Place crystals in the spaces around you and you will begin to notice subtle changes in yourself and the energy in the environment.We all know that setting your mindset with a positive outlook can return positive life experiences. In much the same way setting crystals with positive intentions is the best way to manifest the things you wish to attract into your life. Let these beautiful natural wonders of the earth act as a reminder in your home, everytime you see them to ensure your thoughts, action and words are in line with your Intentions and the greatest good.
To find out more about where and how to place your crystals, check out our <blog>
- Which crystal is best for me?
- When choosing you stone, find a quiet spot and take a few deep breathes. Some say we don’t choose crystals, they choose us. Take a few minutes to view the crystals and let you intuition guide you.
Click on the products to read more about their properties and then read their bio in the table in each product description. If the message resonates with you looks like you have yourself a match!
- How do crystals work with chakras?
- Chakras are energy centers that are located down the midline of the body each related to an acupressure point. It is believed that they are also the store holders of your emotional experiences.
Each of your seven chakras is strongly connected with specific crystals which produce vibrations to help balance, align and cleanse your chakras. Check each crystal’s product description to find out which chakra it corresponds to.
- Where do Stoned Crystals source from?
- Stoned Crystals are sourced from all over the world.
To find out the crystal origin check the crystal description.
- Our Quality Guarantee
- It can be hard to determine online the quality of a crystal before seeing it. Rest assured we only deliver the best! Know it’s genuine Stoned Brazilian Grade A quality crystal by the transparent logo found on the bottom of each stone.
Please be aware Raw Crystals will not include any laser logos.
- What does the 12 hour advance notice mean?
- Our Gem Club members will get first notice and access to Raw Crystal Uploads on the website via email. The newsletter will be disseminated 12 hours prior to any of our Social Media channels etc.
- What is the Gem Club?
- The Gem Club gives our member access to the following VIP benefits:
- Earn 1 gem point for every $1 spent.
- 10% off your first order
- 12 hour advance notice on all Raw Crystal Uploads.
- Be the first to hear about new collections and product releases
- Blog Articles, tips and Full Moon Reminders
- How do I log in to my Gem Account?
- To log into your Gem Account, hit the ‘My Gem Account’ in the menu options. Alternatively you can log in during checkout at the cart page.
- How do I earn Gem Points?
- For every $1 spent online & in-store, you earn 1 gem point.
In order to accumulate Gem Points, prior to the check out stage, you must be logged into your Gem Account. If you are not logged in, your gem points will not be added onto you account.
If you are unsure whether you already have an account email us at email@example.com . If you do not have an account, please fill out your details on the form and then choose the tick box ‘Create an Account’
- How do I redeem my Gem Points?
- For every $1 spent you can earn 1 gem point. Redeem $1 of free STONED credit in exchange for 25 Gem Points.
Make sure you are first logged in to your Gem account. (If you do not have an account, please fill out your details on the form and then choose the tick box ‘Create an Account’)
To redeem your Gem Points, click on the black tab that says ‘Earn Rewards’ on the bottom of the screen. There is an option to redeem points for a coupon code, which can then be used at the checkout.
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- On the ‘My Account’ page, click the link ‘Lost my password’ to reset your password.
We are having some problems with the reset link in some browsers. If the link does not work for you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to have your password manually reset.
- I am missing some gem points. How can I have them added to my account?
- If you are missing Gem Points, please get in contact with us at email@example.com and let us know the order numbers of the gem points you are missing.
Gem Points can only be accumulated from December 2017 and forward.
- How do I claim my 10% off my first order?
- To claim 10% off your first order, you must be subscribed to our Stoned Newsletter on the homepage. A code will be generated and sent in a welcome email sent to directly to you.
If you can’t locate the email, please ensure you check your junk folder first. If you are still having trouble to locate it, please get in contact with our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
- My crystal looks different than the online picture. Can I return it?
- Stones are natural minerals each beautiful and unique in pattern and crystalline composure; therefore no two Stoned Crystals will ever be the same. Please be aware as natural objects they’re appearance can vary from the images shown and they may contain tiny fissures and pits and expect to find inclusions and beautiful markings within the crystal itself. Our designs and crystal cuts are made to show the beauty of a crystalline structure rather than looking like glass, as our products a hand cut, they will never be completely ‘perfect’.
Returns and exchanges are not accepted based on crystal characteristics or on change of mind.
Read our full returns and exchanges policy here
- My Stoned Maiden bracelet doesn't fit. Can I exchange it for a different size?
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know you would like a size exchange. You must be send back your Stoned Maiden bracelet to Stoned Crystals within 7 days of being received.
To be eligible for an exchange, your Stoned Maiden bracelet must be returned unused and in the same condition that you received it in and in its original packaging.
Stoned Crystals will not be held liable for your Stoned Maiden if it is sent back broken or damaged.
- My Stoned Maiden has a chip in it
- Please be aware as crystals are natural objects, their appearance can vary from the images shown and they may contain tiny fissures and pits. Please expect to find inclusions and beautiful markings within the crystal itself. Our designs and crystal cuts are made to show the beauty of a crystalline structure rather than looking like glass.
If the crystal wand has a chip on the outside of the glass, email a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I received my crystal and it was broken
- If your crystal has arrived broken, please email a picture of its condition to email@example.com
- How long after I receive my order can I make a return?
- If you are returning your item for inspection for a refund or credit note, you product must be sent back to Stoned Crystals within 7 days of being received.
- Can I return sale items?
- Please note sale items are final and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange unless deemed to have a major fault.
- I bought the wrong item, can I exchange it?
- Our exchange policy lasts 7 days and only applies to products which are not crystals.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be returned unused, in the same condition that you received it in and in its original packaging. All exchanges will be issued in the form of a credit note which can be redeemed at our online store.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise an exchange.
Stoned Crystsals will not be held liable for items that are sent back broken or damaged and do not reimburse return shipping charges on exchanges based on change of mind.
- Where do I send my return shipping to?
- Please send an email to email@example.com to notify us before you return your item.
Post your item along with the original invoice to:
Shop 3, 174 Hotham Street
Elsternwick VIC 3185
- When will I get my refund?
- For items that qualify for a refund, once an item is returned (so long as it is received in new and original condition), you will receive a refund within 7-10 days.
- Where will your refund my order to?
- Refunds will be returned through the type of payment method in which you made the purchase originally. We have a number of payment portals including Afterpay, Zippay, Credit Card and PayPal. Once we have released the funds each payment portal may take a number of days to process. Please contact your payment portal to find out the exact duration. We will notify you once the refund has been processed from our end.
- What payment do you accept?
- Our payment options include:
- All major Debit & Credit Cards
- Gift certicates
- Gem Points
- AfterPay (Australia & NZ)
- Lay-by System
- How does lay-by work?
When you choose to use our lay-by option, the total purchase amount will be split into THREE payments via one link – the same link will be used for each payment. (i.e. $300 total will be split into three payments of $100)
How do I qualify for lay-by?
A minimum purchase amount of $150 is required to qualify for a payment plan.
Will I need to pay for shipping for each lay-by payment?
Orders between $150 and $230 will incur 1x regular shipping charge, you will be provided with a code to use for free shipping on the next two payments. Shipping will be free on orders over $230. You will be provided with a code to use for free shipping on your payments.
When do I need to pay?
The first payment must be made immediately upon receiving the link, to begin the payment plan process.The remaining two payments must be made on the next two consecutive Wednesdays.
If the next Wednesday falls on the day after your first payment (i.e. you receive the initial payment plan link and commence on a Tuesday) the second payment will still need to be completed on the next day (Wednesday).
Can I request dates to pay by?
If you are unable to make payment by a certain date, you may request an extension.
We will follow up on each of the requested dates with a reminder that your payments are due.
If payments are not made on the agreed-upon dates, the consequences will result as stated as followed; If you decide to cancel your lay-by after you have made payments, you will incur a 15% charge of the total cost, and the rest will be refunded to you.
What if my payment is late?
Late payments will incur a 15% surcharge of the total purchase price, which will be added to the overall total (split over the remaining payment instalments).
If payment has still not been received a month after the due date, you will forfeit 15% of the total purchase price and will be refunded the remainder of the initial deposit.
We hope that our customers understand that in order to protect our stock and our business, customers that have not abided by the lay-by policy outlined above will not be permitted to make future lay-by payment plans.
- Covid-19 Update
- Stoned Crystals are still continuing to ship out all orders.
Given the current situation on the rapid spread of COVID-19 in Australia, we are ensuring our practices are in line with all government standards and we are taking extra measures to sanitise and keep physical distance between employees.
As a result, our shipping and handling time frame has been extended, please note it may take up to an additional 4-5 days from order payment to tracking # being supplied for shipments.
To read more on our response to covid-19, please click here
- Where do you ship to?
- All over the world!
- Can I pick-up my order?
- We allow pick-ups to be made from our flagship shop:
Shop 3 / 174 Hotham St
Elsternwick VIC 3185
At checkout, click “Local Pickup” option. Please read our newly placed pick-up procedure here
- How long until I receive my order?
- Dispatch of goods is within 48 hours of receiving the order. Orders received over a weekend will be processed on Monday. As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive tracking information via email.
- How long does it take to deliver?
- Please see our Shipping Information for delivery times
- How can I track my order?
- Once despatched you will receive a tracking number via email for your order. It can take up to 24 hours to show an update of the tracking link.
- How do I qualify for free shipping?
- All single orders made will allow you to receive free regular shipping. At checkout, make sure you select “Free Shipping” option.
- I have spent over $230 in a single order but accidentally paid for shipping
- If you have paid for regular shipping on accident, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org