RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Stones are natural minerals each beautiful and unique in pattern and crystalline composure; therefore no two Stoned Crystals will ever be the same. Please be aware as natural objects they’re appearance can vary from the images shown and they may contain tiny fissures and pits. Please expect to find inclusions and beautiful markings within the crystal itself. Our designs and crystal cuts are made to show the beauty of a crystalline structure rather than looking like glass. Please be aware that our products a hand cut so they will never be completely ‘perfect’.
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted based on crystal characteristics or on change of mind.
- Our exchange policy lasts 7 days and only applies to products which are not crystals.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be returned unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in original packaging.
- Stoned will not be held liable for items that are sent back broken or damaged.
- All exchanges will be issued in the form of a credit note which can be redeemed at our online store.
- Stoned do not reimburse return shipping charges on exchanges based on change of mind.
REFUNDS & CREDIT NOTES
- If you are returning your item for inspection for a refund or credit note, you product must be sent back to Stoned Crystals within 7 days of being received.
- For items that qualify for a refund, once an item is returned (so long as it is received in new and original condition), you will receive a refund within 7-10 days.
- Refunds will be returned through the type of payment method in which you made the purchase originally. We have a number of payment portals including Afterpay, Zippay, Credit Card and PayPal. Once we have released the funds each payment portal may take a number of days to process. Please contact your payment portal to find out the exact duration. We will notify you once the refund has been processed from our end.
- Stoned bear no responsibility for the loss of an item being returned so we recommend that you return it using registered mail.
- Stoned may or may not reimburse return shipping charges on refunds or exchanges. This is determined on a case by case basis.
- Please ensure you pack your crystals carefully with FRAGILE stickers and purchase insurance at the post office if you want to be covered for any damage that might occur in the post.
- Please send an email to email@example.com to notify us before you return your item.
Post your item along with the original invoice to:
Shop 3, 174 Hotham Street
Elsternwick VIC 3185